Charlotte, Lady Watkin Williams-Wynn
- Pencil and pastel heightened with gouache
- 10 ⅝ × 8 ¾ inches · 275 × 223 mm
- E.M. Hodgkins;
- James Thursby-Pelham, acquired from the above before 1917;
- Christie's, London, 28th November 2000, lot 19;
- Agnew's, London, March 2001;
- Robert S. Pirie, to 2015.
- London, Hamilton Place, March 1910;
- New York, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Pastel Portraits: Images of 18th Century Europe, 17th May - 14th August 2011, no. 40.
- G.C. Williamson, Daniel Gardner, London, 1921, p. 108;
- Katherine Baetjer and Marjorie Shelley, ‘Pastel Portraits: Images of 18th Century Europe’, Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin, Spring 2011, vol. LXVIII, no. 4, p.51.
National Gallery of Art, Washington