Mrs Rose Bruce of Dublin
- Wax, set in the original shadow box
- 7 ⅛ × inches · 180 × mm
- With an extensive inscription of 1807 by the sitter’s son, Robert Bruce, including: ‘This effigy was model'd from the life in 1799 while she was on a visit to her Son, Robert in Bristol, by Catherine Andrews, now of London. Robert Bruce 1807.’
- Robert Bruce, Bristol, 1800;
- Private collection to 2015.
- Possibly, London, Royal Academy, 1800, no. 805, (‘A lady in wax’).
Yale Center for British Art, New Haven