Sir Joshua Reynolds
Seated youth, after Guercino
- Pen and brown ink on buff paper
- 10 × 7 ½ inches · 254 × 197 mm
- Drawn c. 1740
- Agnew's, London;
- John Nicholas Brown, Providence, Rhode Island, 1942;
- David Tunick, New York;
- Private Collection, USA to 2017.
- Omaha, Society of Liberal Arts, Joslyn Memorial, 1942, no. 97;
- (loaned by John Nicholas Brown);
- Rhode Island School of Design, Providence (according to old label);
- Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge (according to old label).
Private collection, USA